Almost everybody has heard of Quibids before. They’ve shoveled a lot of money into advertising, and as a result are very well known across the USA, Canada, and Worldwide. The only other penny auction sites that come close to its size are DealDash and Beezid. Have you used Quibids recently? Let us know what you thought in the commentary below.
About Quibids Penny Auction
- Website: www.quibids.com
- Competition Level: Medium to high
- Quibids Coupon Codes: Hard to come by
- Free bids at sign-up: 3
- Other ways to get free bids: Badges (see below), sweepstakes, referring a friend, email newsletter, buying items from the Quibids store.
Quibids Address: 4 NE 10th St. Suite 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone number: (405) 242-5339
BBB Rating: A
Overall Quibids outperforms every other site in terms of the number of penny auctions it has daily. This means that there is much more to choose from on a minute-by-minute scale – you’ll never get board searching through this site.
As you can imagine, there’s A LOT of competition for high-ranking items on this site. The only good part about this, is if you think that one auction is a little too crazy for you, you can just change over to another one.
Common Quibids Auctions
- Gift cards of all shapes and sizes
- Laptops and tablet computers
- Video games and video game consoles
- Motorize scooters and small vehicles (occasionally)
- Sporting and recreational goods such as golf clubs, fishing poles/reels, camping equipment
- Digital cameras including SLRs
Quibids shipping and fees
With Quibids you get free shipping with almost all of the items – this will let you keep even more of your savings.
Quibids Pros and Cons
Quibids Pros: Lots of items to choose from, lots of auctions going on at once, great customer support via live chat.
Quibids Cons: Very high level of competition, no free bids or auctions available.