OrangeBidz is slightly smaller penny auction than it’s competitors, which can be good if you prefer a smaller group of bidders. It can be more personal and less aggressive. OrangeBidz is simple to use and is similar to Quibidz. It’s a great site is if you prefer less traffic and rivalry. If you have an opinion about OrangeBidz, please let us know in the commentary below.
About OrangeBidz Penny Auction
- Website: www.OrangeBidz.com
- Competition Level: Low to Medium
- OrangeBidz coupon codes: Almost never offered
- Free bids at sign-up: 2
- Other ways to get free bids: You can win more by referring friends and by submitting customer testimonials
OrangeBidz Address: OrangeBidz.com, 569 N. Mountain Ste B: Upland, CA 91786 -USA
Phone Number: NA
BBB Rating: NA
OrangeBidz provides its users with a personal community experience that is not based on pure competition. Since they offer some free bids and auctions, it can be a lot easier to get into new bids if you’re “ballin’ on a budget.” Their selection is relatively large considering their smaller size, and we’ve witnessed some people receive as much as 95% off their items. Oh and we almost forgot to mention! – if you lose, they’ll even give you your bids back. Assuming you still buy the product at it’s retail price. As we previously described, there is very little competition on this site. However, the downfall is that the bids cost quite a bit more – $0.75 to be exact.
Common OrangeBidz Auctions
- Gift cards (There are always a TON of gift cards up for auction on this site)
- Computer games and consoles
- TVs and other home entertainment electronics
- Household items, including small appliances like toasters, etc.
- Fashion items
- Digital cameras
- Different types of Ipods, headphones, and other personal electronics
OrangeBidz.com Shipping and Fees
Woohoo! Free shipping for everybody! OrangeBidz will almost always offer free shipping for their items – even when you purchase the product at retail price.
OrangeBidz Pros and Cons
OrangeBidz Pros: Free shipping to start! There are also a large variety of different items and numerous special events that can save you money on bids and some items.
OrangeBidz Cons: Sometimes you’ll come across a “power bidder” that seems to win every time. It can take some practice to beat these guys. Also we can’t forget the price per bid, which is much higher than other sites.