MadBid seems to be on the rise with many bidders, and it doesn’t seem to be taking the usual road of disappearing after a couple months – like most new bidding sites. MadBid has amazingly spread across the World very quickly.
About MadBid Penny Auction
- Website: www.MadBid.com
- Competition Level: Low to Medium
- Madbid coupon codes: None at this time
- Free bids at sign-up: 0
- Other ways to get free bids: Daily Activity Credits. Free bids for logging in daily.
Madbid Address: 66 Wilton Rd
Victoria, London, SW1V 1DE
Phone Number: 888-285-2646
BBB Rating: NA
Madbid Auction Features
- Credits: Madbid’s terminology for ‘bids’.
- Earned Discounts: Madbid uses the term ‘earned discounts’ to describe the fact that lost auction credits (bids placed without a win) can be ‘cashed in’ toward items in their ‘Earned Discount Shop’.
- Auto Top-Up Credits: Madbid feature where they automatically add credits (bd packages) to your account when your account gets below a certain amount (optional)
- Auto bid: Similar to other penny auction websites, auto-bid allows you to set rules which the system will follow to bid on your behalf.
- Auction Win Limits: Win limits are in place on MadBid like many other sites.
Common Madbid Auctions
- High-end electronics
- Gaming systems
- Gift cards (There are always a TON of gift cards up for auction on this site)
- SLR cameras
- Home entertaiment
- Household items, including small appliances like toasters, etc.
- Fashion items
- Digital cameras
- Different types of Ipods, headphones, and other personal electronics
Madbid Shipping and Fees
It is rare that MadBid will offer free shipping on its products. However, all of the shipping costs are labeled underneath each of the items – no hidden fees.
MadBid Pros and Cons
MadBid Pros: You get discounts when you participate, and they’ve built up a stable reputation for themselves. On top of this, they have a great selection of products.
MadBid Cons: Shipping can be a little expensive.