HappyBidDay is a well-established penny auction site that has been available since 2010. Although HappyBidDay is a little smaller than Quibids, Beezid and DealDash, but their name is well known and offers high quality service in terms of variety, shipping speed and overall ratings with bidders. Below we provide more detailed information about HappyBidDay, and we look forward to your comments at the bottom of the page.
About HappyBidDay Auction
- Website: www.HappyBidDay.com
- Competition: Medium
- Free bids at sign-up: 50 Happy Auction Bids
- Other ways to get free bids: Rewards program, facebook/twitter, periodic promotions
Address: 113 Barksdale Professional Center, Newark, DE 19711
Phone number: (302) 294-0879
BBB Rating: B+
HappyBidDay is a good starter site for newbies, and a great place for bidding veterans to run the show! Beginners can try out this site through their “Happy Auction” which are free to use, and “Starter Auctions.” The point of these tryout sessions is to introduce the websites concept to new bidders.
Are you a veteran bidder? HappyBidDay has a lot to choose from in terms of iPads, laptops, TV’s, silver, gold… there’s a ton of high quality items to choose from. This is also a great site for resellers and power bidders to flex their muscles.
HappyBidDay Auction Features
- Happy Auctions: Free-to-participate auctions for small gift cards and bid packages
- Starter Auctions: Low competition auctions reserved for new users
- Buy It Auctions: Most HappyBidDay auctions offer the ‘Buy It’ feature which allows auction losers to purchase the auction item at retail and received all their lost bids back.
- Capped Auctions: Penny auctions which limit the closing price of some auctions
- Choose One Auctions: On select penny auctions, Happy Bid Day bidders can choose between multiple similarly-priced auctions for a product swap.
- Customer rewards program: Earn free HappyBidDay bids for referring friends, taking part in contests, logging-in etc.
Common HappyBidDay Auction Items
- Precious metals: Gold, Silver and Jewelry
- Tablets and laptops: iPads, Galaxy Tablets, Acer Computers, iPods, MP3 players, etc.
- Gift cards: All denominations from Amazon, Walmart, gas cards, fast food, etc.
- Small home appliances: Blenders, toasters,
- Gadgets: Remote controlled toys, iPod speakers, etc.
- Overall good variety of penny auction items
- Video games and video game consoles
HappyBidDay Shipping and Fees
With HappyBidDay you need to pay shipping and processing for anything your buy. The fees vary depending on the size of the item, the fees are listed underneath each auction item.
HappyBidDay Pros and Cons
HappyBidDay Pros: You have a good chance of winning your bids because of the amount of products available, the competition isn’t overwhelming. Shipping is usually pretty fast. Good customer service.
HappyBidDay Cons: You have to pay for shipping, which is not the case on some of the other sites.